Accent® Opaque Cover is a premium uncoated sheet, ideal for invitations, greeting cards, catalogs, business cards, brochures, direct mail, tent cards, menus, posters, financial reports, marketing materials and more!
- 4 basis weights (65, 80, 100 and 120 lb. Cover)
- 3 finishes (Smooth, Super Smooth and Vellum)
- Available in 2 white colors (an enhanced white with 97 brightness and Warm White)
- Coordinates with Accent Opaque Text
- Available in 30% post-consumer fiber
- Acid-free for added archival quality that extends the life of the document
- Electronic Imaging Guaranteed for Digital Cover items
- Guaranteed to run on equipment that accepts cover weight papers
- Stock sheets are Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified
HP and Indigo are registered trademarks of HP Inc.
- High brightness and preferred Blue-White shade provides excellent print contrast for intense whites and subtle tone variations for dark colors
- Smooth, level printing surface leads to crisp, vivid images and consistent production with proper ink holdout and quick-drying characteristics
- Excellent opacity for minimal show-through
- Durable paper that provides the strength necessary for easy and exceptional folding, scoring, die-cutting and perforating
- Use Super Smooth finish for near matte print fidelity on high-end or image-heavy materials, Smooth finish for good ink holdout on halftones and duotones, and Vellum finish for when the job calls for a more textured, toothy finish