Accent® Opaque Cover is a premium uncoated sheet, ideal for invitations, greeting cards, catalogs, business cards, brochures, direct mail, tent cards, menus, posters, financial reports, marketing materials and more!
- 4 basis weights (65, 80, 100 and 120 lb. Cover)
- 3 finishes (Smooth, Super Smooth and Vellum)
- Available in 2 white colors (an enhanced white with 97 brightness and Warm White)
- Coordinates with Accent Opaque Text
- Available in 30% post-consumer fiber
- Acid-free for added archival quality that extends the life of the document
- Electronic Imaging Guaranteed for Digital Cover items
- Guaranteed to run on equipment that accepts cover weight papers
- Stock sheets are Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified
HP and Indigo are registered trademarks of HP Inc.
- High brightness and preferred Blue-White shade provides excellent print contrast for intense whites and subtle tone variations for dark colors
- Smooth, level printing surface leads to crisp, vivid images and consistent production with proper ink holdout and quick-drying characteristics
- Excellent opacity for minimal show-through
- Durable paper that provides the strength necessary for easy and exceptional folding, scoring, die-cutting and perforating
- Use Super Smooth finish for near matte print fidelity on high-end or image-heavy materials, Smooth finish for good ink holdout on halftones and duotones, and Vellum finish for when the job calls for a more textured, toothy finish
Experience Accent Opaque Cover for yourself.
The new Accent Opaque Swatchbook will debut in early 2019! Request the current swatchbook now, and we’ll send you the updated swatchbook as soon as it’s released.