Accent® Opaque Text is a premium uncoated sheet, ideal for resumes, catalogs, flyers, sell sheets, manuals, brochures, direct mail, financial documents, reports, marketing materials and more.
- 6 basis weights (40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 100 lb. Text)
- 3 finishes (Smooth, Super Smooth and Vellum)
- Available in 2 white colors (an enhanced white with 97 brightness and Warm White)
- Coordinates with Accent Opaque Cover
- Available in 30% post-consumer fiber
- Acid-free for added archival quality that extends the life of the document
- Electronic Imaging Guaranteed for Digital Text items
- Guaranteed to run on small and large offset presses, digital imaging equipment, including copiers, laser and inkjet printers, as well as plain-paper fax machines (except 40 lb. Text)
- Stock sheets are Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified and rolls are Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®) certified
- High brightness and preferred Blue-White shade provides excellent print contrast for intense whites and subtle tone variations for dark colors
- Smooth, level printing surface leads to crisp, vivid images and consistent production with proper ink hold out and quick-drying characteristics
- Excellent opacity for minimal show-through
- Use Super Smooth finish to take your high-end or image-heavy materials to a level beyond smooth, Smooth finish for good ink holdout on halftones and duotones, and Vellum finish when the job calls for a more textured, toothy finish
Experience Accent Opaque Text for yourself.
The new Accent Opaque Swatchbook will debut in early 2019! Request the current swatchbook now, and we'll send you the updated swatchbook as soon as it's released.